COVID-19 Office Policy
FOUNDATIONS COUNSELING CENTER’S RESPONSE TO
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS): UPDATES AS 06/25/20
Foundations Counseling Center continues to work diligently to protect our patients from the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The following policy is now in effect:
- In-office outpatient sessions ARE permitted, at the discretion of BOTH the patient and the provider.
- Telehealth sessions will continue to be offered as a safety measure. ALL vulnerable populations are encouraged to use Telehealth services indefinitely.
- Appointment times will be staggered as best as possible to decrease the number of patients coming into the office at one time.
- Only those who will be participating in sessions may wait in the lobby. All other family members or friends MUST stay in their vehicle. Exception: Minors may be accompanied by their guardians/parents.
- Patients and those accompanying patients must wear face masks in the lobby.
- No more than 2 patients and those attending sessions with them may wait in the lobby at one time. All other must check in at the front desk and wait outside until called.
- While waiting in the lobby please maintain social distance from other patients.
- NO CONSUMPTION OF FOOD OR DRINK IN THE LOBBY. WATER ONLY.
- The Executive Office Assistant will continue to disinfect door handles, hard surfaces in the lobby, and the bathroom throughout the day.
- Hand soap and/or hand sanitizer will be available for patients/providers/staff in the bathroom, the play therapy room, and in the shared space between clinical offices. Patients are expected to disinfect their hands before they enter any clinical office.
- It will be the responsibility of each provider to disinfect the play therapy room after each use.
- Patients are expected to cancel/reschedule appointments OR use Telehealth services if they are experiencing any cold/flu symptoms, OR if they have been exposed to anyone within the last 2 weeks who experienced cold/flu symptoms.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION